Invitation to contribute chapters for Pubmed/Medline, SCIE, Scopus... indexed book series
Dear Distinguished Professor,
The new sub-series entitled “Innovations in Cancer Research and Regenerative Medicine” that will be edited by me under series “Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology” was accepted by Springer - Nature.
Now I would like to invite you to contribute the new chapters for 2 first vols under this series, included:
Vol 1: Stem cells: Biology and Engineering
Vol 2: Tissue engineering and Regenerative Medicine
With this series, I would like to accept both original articles and review articles.
Some advantages for this series:
- ONLINE FIRST: all accepted manuscripts will be published as Online First
- All papers will be indexed in Pubmed/Medline, SCIE (Web of Science), EMBASE, Scopus..
- The Impact Factor (Thomson Reuters) 2015/2016: 1.953
- The peer-review to the first decision: 14-21 days
- Submission: easy to submit, with one-click submission to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com
- Submission and article processing charge: FREE of charge
More information about series: “Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology”, please click: http://www.springer.com/series/5584
Note: different to the series (Stem Cells in Clinical Application (http://www.springer.com/series/14002) that only accepts the research and review related to pre-clinical and clinical trials of stem cells, this series accepts all original study and reviews from basic to translational study of stem cells.
- Abstract submission: May 5th 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance: May 10th 2017
- Fulltext submission: July 5th 2017
If you need more time, please contact me.
Thank you and I am looking forward to receiving your abstracts.
Editor, Sub-series "Innovations in Cancer Research and Regenerative Medicine” under "Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology”, published by Springer-Nature
Editor, Series “Stem Cells in Clinical Application”, published by Springer-Nature
Editor-in-Chief, Biomedical Research and Therapy, published by BioMedPress