[CFP] New book project:"Articular Cartilage: Structure, Function and Injuries"
Recently, I have been selected as the sole editor for the upcoming Nova publication "Articular Cartilage: Structure, Function and Injuries". As the editor, I would like to invite you to contribute manuscripts to be published in this book.
The book will provide insight not only into structure, function of articular cartilage but also it's injuries as well as the updated treatments. The book is an invaluable resource for advanced undergraduate students, graduate students, researchers and clinicians in orthopedics, as well as regenerative medicine.
The books will cover some topics included:
- The basic science of articular cartilage: structure, function
- Articular cartilage development
- Cartilage damage: causes and diagnosis
- Cartilage injuries: treatment
- Cartilage defects
- Cartilage in arthritis
- Tissue engineering of articular cartilage
- Stem cell therapy for cartilage regeneration
Abstract Deadline: May 31 2017
Abstract Acceptance Notification: June 15 2017
Chapter/Fulltext Deadline: August 15 2017
Fulltext Review: Sept 01 2017
All submissions and publications are FREE of charge.
Thank you very much. And I am looking forward to receiving your abstracts.
Phuc van Pham